kia spectra 02

for some reason my car would not start yesterday. I gave it a jump and it started right up. But when i got off work, it needed to be jumped again. I had the battery tested, and the battery is good. The lights inside and outside work with no problem. Does anyone know what the problem could be?

Reply to
mzdee

Alternator and / or the starter motor, perhaps?

Reply to
Tim Lapin