2006 Optima EX V6

I know this may sound stupid...but I need to know where the blower fan is for the Heater/AC. Mine quit working the other day, and it's hotter than the hinges of hell here in Kentucky right now. The fuses are all good. I know that there is a resistor bd that could also be the culprit. Got any idea where that may be? The way it went out may be of some help...The high speed quit working first..I turned it down one step and it worked for awhile, then quit all together. Thanks for any help with this one. I've got over 100,000 on it or I would take it in to the shop. Dave

Reply to
Jazzman