Amanti milage

I drove from Boston to Salem New Hampshire today and the trip meter showed my milage to be averaged at 14 mpg. I knew that the Amanti was tough on the gas but the sticker showed 17 in the city and i think 26 highway. I just bought this car last week and was very happy with it until now .

Has anybody out there seen this kind of milage from their Amanti?

Reply to
eric.oo

I do a lot of out of town driving and the tip meter shows about 23 to

25 mpg. Try sett>I drove from Boston to Salem New Hampshire today and the trip meter
Reply to
Gary Davis

As with any new car there is a break in period. I would wait until you have 2-3000 miles on the car before you expect to see the EPA mileage

Doug

Gary Davis wrote:

Reply to
Bash