Anyone got a Pride please?

I have a 2000 Pride 1.4. This great car is generally economical but on a few occasions has had to go to dry dock to have the exhaust gas recirculating valve cleaned. This costs £25 plus vat, but a new valve is £166 plus vat. Is this a job I can do myself - I understand the valve is on the left of side of the inlet manifold, in which case I can get at it.

Reply to
MICHAEL RUDD

If no one responds here, you can try

-- Christian