KIA 2007 Sedona release date

Does anyone know when the 2007 Sedona will be released? I'm trying to see if there might be any discounts in the 2006 Sedona's in the next couple of months. Mazda's 2006 MPV's are really discounted at the moment and I'm hoping for the same from KIA?

Reply to
Hal Hickey

Kia works off of the calendar year. we wont see the 07's for another 6 months or so. When you compare apples to apples, considering warranties and all, not to mention the 5 star safety rating, you will find the kia stands way above..

Gerry

Reply to
looking

Just to let you know that the 2006 will be treated to a full report in Consumer Reports magazine in the September issue, available in mid-August.

In their first look, they loved its practicality and value, not so wild about its handling or fuel economy.

I know it isn't everyone's favorite magazine, but Kia's and Hyundai's have been getting better and better treatment from them recently.

Tom Wenndt

Reply to
Rev. Tom Wenndt