Change Spark Plugs on 99 Sportage - How?

Where are the plugs on a 99 Sportage and are they difficult to change?

Thanks

Reply to
Nelson Wilbury

under the sparkplug boots at the end of the sparkplug wires, they unscrew, lefty-loosy,,righty-tighty

Reply to
I'm Right

So...where aree the wires and boots? I don't see a distributor cap.

If your going to be sarcastic, at least get your facts straight.

Reply to
Nelson Wilbury

the plugs are under the air plenum it has to be removed to get to them i would recommend changing the small wires also there isnt a distrbutor on a sportage it uses cap on coil to fire plugs i will see if i can capture the page from my all data page for you

Reply to
byron devine

so how do you change spark plugs and fuel filter

Reply to
Tony246Babs

what is the air plenum and where is it please

Reply to
Tony246Babs