Do 265/70R16 fit on the Kia Sorento EX?

Hi!
Has anyone tried to fit bigger tires on their Sorento?
I would like 265/70 R 16 on the standard 7x16 alloy wheels, but am not
sure if the tire with the bigger diameter (~ 1.1") and wider section width (~ 0.9") would leave enough room for stearing and through all the travel way of the suspension.
I'm not interrested in a much wider tire, more in a bigger diameter, but would not like to have an Aspect Ratio larger than 70, plus it should fit onto the standard wheels.
Many thanks Josef