Radio

Does anyone know if a radio from an Optima has the same plug as a Sephia? Or know where I can find such info?

Reply to
Cass

I believe most of the Kias have the same connecter

Car Stereo Connectors Plug Directly Into Vehicle Harness Provides easy connection of an aftermarket car stereo to factory wiring harness and avoids cutting the factory harness so all connections are exactly right. Includes power and speaker wires, and each is labeled with its specific function. The wiring color codes are EIA standard.

Car Stereo Connectors Plugs Directly Into Back of Factory Stereo

Provides easy connection directly to the back of selected factory OEM car stereos. Includes power and speaker wires. Each wire is labeled with its specific function. R-series harnesses are useful for replacing factory stereo wiring due to theft or damage, as well as using the Factory OEM radio in another vehicle. The wiring and color codes are EIA standard.

search ebay you could find them for about 5buck plus shipping

Abe

Reply to
abraham gutierez