Finally back

My phone service has now been purchased for about the seventeenth time in my ten plus years in Illinois. The latest purchase shut down my access to usenet groups.

I was finally able to access this through Google groups. I can see that this group remains as inactive as ever.

But I look forward to talking Kias with folks. Will add some posts soon.

Rev. Thomas Wenndt

Reply to
GVGiant44

Look forward to your posts, Rev.

Reply to
J I M B O

Welcome back, Thom. I feel your pain. Born & raised in Chicago & the NW 'burbs, I completely understand.

Rich

Reply to
<z