New 2011 Optima

Just got a preview glimpse of the new Optima. Whatever has been driving Kia lately seems to still be going in high gear. This is one impressive auto - THE most power I have ever felt out of a non-turbo (or super) charged 4-cylinder engine. They tell me that fuel economy will be beyond top-notch as well.

The Soul and Sorento have been home runs for Kia, and the Forte has done quite well also. If this keeps up, who knows where Kia will end up in terms of clout in the American car market.

Reply to
GVGiant44

How bout the Rio?

Reply to