Kia Ev Air Conditioning Inquiry

I am curious how the air conditioner on the Kia electric is working out.

Here is article about a relatively "cheap" lease, according to USA TODAY article.

The thing about the "cheaper" (without Prius type of gas motor) electrics (Leaf, for instance) that bothers me is how their ac's can put out enough cool air.

I suppose the issue will be surmounted ...within the next 25 years, if there is gonnabe 25 years.

An ac needs one helluvalot of electricity, and I'll have doubts about such until it's proven, not b.s.ed as it seems to me to be now.

Yes, I'm dumb/ignorant, so can not argue/understand mumbo-jumbo/esoteric electric sht.

Because I just want to know how an unbiased (non Kia employee) thinks of his electric ev's ac today.

Does it really work well, or is it sort of reminiscent of a 1960s era Pontiac Tempest that allegedly had trouble climbing hills.

Reply to
Robert Cohen