New Sedona ordered

Have just come home from the Kia dealer (UK), decided to order 2.9 CRDI Auto LS model for delivery Sept 1st. However after reading the spec. over several times I can't find any reference to Alarm system, only engine immobiliser. I will contact the dealer on Monday about this, it may be missed from the spec. er! does anybody know if these vehicles come with alarm systems. Gordon

Reply to
Gordoni

Have been in contact with dealer, they seem a bit fuzzy about any alarm system being provided on the 2006 Sedona. This has me a bit worried, I would expect a decent alarm system on car of this value. The salesman even mentioned paying about £200 extra to have one fitted, I am beginning to wonder if he is right. This is a poor start to my introduction to Kia Motors, I have been running Land Rovers for several years, and thay all come with full alarm systems. Gordon

Reply to
Gordoni