KIA Optima 2003 - Engine dies

My daughter?s 2003 KIA Optima has now died on us (her once & me once) twice. This has happened while driving the car - not idling - the engine just quits. It has now been in at the KIA dealer?s shop for the 2nd time & they?ve had it & been driving it for over 2 weeks and it has not died on them. I do not want my daughter driving a car that is just going to die on her in the middle of the highway! Any suggestions as to what it could be?

Reply to
mkal

Has the warranty expired already?

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse:

Schweet

DOES YOUR WARRANTY STILL APPLY? Demand they tow that car from wherever it dies and figure it out.

Reply to
Schweet