Kia Sprectra 2003 Gas Tank

Kia Spectra 2003 Gas Tank is rate for 13.2 or so gallons. Filling it up the 'normal way, I can never get more than 12.5 gal in, even if bone dry. But, if I fill it up 'abnormally', I have put 16.3 gallons in it. It must have one bad air pocket. Anyone else find something similar? It does take about 5 minutes to get the last 4 gallons in it. But I have to fiddle about the same just to get from 12 to 13.

Reply to
Ch

You are just paying for the same gas TWICE , if your trying to top off with the nozzle all the way in your just giving free gas back to the station . Most new nozzles have an overflow collector .

Mortech at

Mad Moe