manufacturing dates for model years (US SEDONA)

Does anyone know the manufacturing dates for the 2002 and 2003 model years entering the Tacoma ports? I thought I saw somewhere (may be wrong) that there was an overlap and I was curious. Someone I know claims to have seen both a 2002 and a 2003 model year Sedona both manufactured with a nov 2002 sticker date.

Do they simultaneously manufacture different model years on the line? That wouldn't seem practical.

just curious

Reply to
bamina