Multimedia/Navigation system - DIY update? Niro 2019

I am wondering if it is possible to update the software/content on the multimedia/navigator system in my Niro. Already the navigator is well out of date, with many impossible routes suggested around Walthamstow, and even when I use Android Auto, that drops out occasionally because the car's software is apparently too old.

I will ask, on dealer visits, if it can be attended to, unless of course some way exists I can do it myself. The question is, does some way exist?

Reply to
Phil Reynolds

This is a response to the post seen at:

starfightr

150 of whose $?

That's really not good at the side of some other manufacturers' methods.

Reply to
Phil Reynolds