Need Tire Valve Extenders To Take The Air Pressure Readings: 2013 Soul

There is a brand, SLIME, which my W-Mart probably carries, though it seems to be out, of course, because it's probably mostly what people need/buy.
The good people that stock and order should realize such, ye Walton siblings, whom surely will read this while looking for information about caring for yalls cars' tires.
And I need the kind that doesn't stick (expelling precious air) after fully attaching extender to original valve stem.
It was cold weather, and the electronic "note" on instrument panel showed "low tire air" a few days ago when temperature got into teens.
i sort of fooled with a tire gauge (trying to gauge air pressure), but wife now tells me the indicator is now off, apparently because weather is so nice/warm today.
So never mind, Chevy: SNL Rosannadanna joke of 1970s, explained for today's relative youngins.
Now worrying about letting too much tire air out.
SLIME is a brand name that nobody would steal.