Auto-dimming rearview mirror?

Okay, so I'm renting a Kia Sedona for the next week or so, while my own car is being fixed. I've read the owners manual, but it hasn't really
helped much. This vehicle has got an autodimming interior rearview mirror which doesn't seem to dim at all at night. Owner's manual just talks about a button to turn the feature on or off (it's on), but there doesn't seem to be anything that adjusts its sensitivity or anything. Is there anything I need to be doing?
    Yousuf Khan
On Fri, 2 Dec 2016 12:01:04 -0500, Yousuf Khan

this usenet forum is long-dead - but you might get an answer on the Kia forums web site link below -
First do a quick search - in the Models - Sedona forum for a previous post on this topic - failing that - you would need to Register - to post your question.
Good luck.
http://www.kia-forums.com/forumindex.php
On 12/2/2016 1:44 PM, snipped-for-privacy@ccanoemail.ca wrote:

Okay thanks.

I have one of those mirrors in my Optima. It works by sensing the brightness of headlights behind you and varies the amount of dimming. The brighter and closer the lights, the more it dims. There is no adjustment for you to do.