New Sorrento Update

Hi,

Going to order a new Kia Sorrento XT model in March and although I have been to the dealers in Tooting, South London they don't know about the supposedly new updated Sorrento that is being unveiled at the Geneva motor show at the end of February. Can anyone tell me if the new updated model is coming over hear? I will be very disappointed if I were to buy a new Sorrento costing around £25,000 and only to find out that a few weeks later a new better update comes out!

Steve

Reply to
Stephen Reed

This is you'r UK Sorento site if anyone would be able to help you it's their members.

are some other Sorento forums.http://www.kia-forums.com/f17-kia-sorento-forum.htmhttp://www.sorentosite.com/forum/

Reply to
BlackGlass

Reply to