problem with my kia

ive got a 2002 kia rio. ive tried everything to find out whats wrong with it but i dont get anywhere. when i brake,pull off or go over a bump it makes a loud bang. when this happens i can feel it on my pedals. it doesnt happen all the time if anyone has had this problem or they know what it might be please e-mail me on snipped-for-privacy@tiscali.co.uk thanks rich

Reply to
richandemma

Guessing you have a bad strut.

Reply to
BlackBox

Yep, if from the front, it's a bad strut or a broken strut mount. If it's in the rear, then a bad shock or broken shock tower.

Reply to
Tom