Radio STILL DOES NOT WORK

I have tried everything I was told on here to do and it still wont work. Even the clock still wont work. The green light shines through the radio showing all the buttons but thats it. How would I change it to a new radio?

Reply to
Bichykitty

buy a new stereo at

I'm Right

If you want to change the radio, it's pretty simple. you need a wide blade scraper like a spakel knife, and a phillips screw driver. You could even go to one of the national franchise places like Best Buy, or Circuit City, and they will install a new unit for free. If you want to do it yourself, as I said it's easy. the adapter costs about $3. I would pull off the black Bezel cover where the clock is and make sure the connector on the back is locked in by the clip on top. That controls the clock and radio. If it is not seated all the way in, the clock will keep blinking and the radio will not keep its memory. If you need the address for the adapter, email me

Reply to
helix