Re: Thinking of buying a new Kia Rio (UK)

I bought a new (USA, 1.6 lite) Rio in Nov. of last year, have a little over 11,000 miles on it . I do service calls out of it, a mixture of city and highway driving so far it has done well, the only minor problem I have had is the door seal on the rear door binding on the frame and ballooning , dealer had seen it before and orderded me a new one , this was in May , hav'nt heard from them or or checked back since.

Phil

- Whats the overall impression of the car? I'm not particulary interested in > doing 0-60 etc or how good it handles, more in the reliability aspect. I've > read some horror stories on here but I guess this could be said about a lot of > cars. > > Thanks > Peter >
Reply to
pob