Recommended Tire Pressure - Sedona 2005

I cannot find my owners manual and want to make sure I'm putting the correct amount of pressure in my tires. If anybody could direct me to were I can find the owners manual online OR let me know what the recommended pressure on both front and back tires I would very much appreciate it.

This is for normal load also, the only thing I haul is kids.

Thanks,

Reply to
Scotslad

Open up your driver's side door. Look both on the side of the door, and on the door pillar opposite it. A placard with all the tire information should be on it.

As an owner of a nearly identical 2004 Sedona, I believe correct pressure is

35 psi, front and rear. But check the door. (BTW, you should find that information in a similar location on almost every vehicle anymore).

Hope this helps.

Tom Wenndt

Reply to
Rev. Tom Wenndt

"Scotslad" wrote in news:1165411703.945431.303980 @l12g2000cwl.googlegroups.com:

You should have a sticker on the driver's door jamb that lists tire pressures.

Reply to
Jeff

Thanks for the input guys BUT...

Well I looked all over the inside by the hinges and passenger side, even checked the sliding doors there is no placard on this vehicle.

Anybody own a Sedona and know what the recommended PSI is or point me in the right direction for finding the manual online, I have to believe it posted some place?

Thanks, Rick

Reply to
Scotslad

[...]

Also I cannot see anything in my glove box which somebody else mentioned. Any guidance is appreciated.

Scotslad wrote:

Reply to
Scotslad

I called my Kia dealer, and they confirmed that the correct air pressure for your tires (on a 2005 Sedona) is indeed 35 P.S.I., front and rear.

They also reminded me, for when and if you ever have to change tires, that those are 'H'-rated tires, a rather rare bird in that size.

Now, this assumes that I am talking to someone in the U.S. of A. If you are not, I cannot help you.

Tom Wenndt

Reply to
Rev. Tom Wenndt

Wow, thanks alot Tom I appreciate that, leaving work and making sure I'm safe now.

Reply to
Scotslad

Its right on the driver door sill... 35lbs front and rear

Reply to
Tom