sedona cylinder head

does anybody know about the torque settings for head bolts and there sequence for the sedona 2.9td

pete

Reply to
giraffe

Hi

torque :

1st : 59.31 lb-ft (80 N.m) 2nd : unscrew then tighten : 36.16 lb-ft (49 N.m) 3nd tighten 40° - 50° . you need an angle wrench (is it the correct name ?)

That's all. No need to verify later.

Send me a mail with your e-mail if you want I sent to you the torque sequence. I have the shop manual (in French... but it's a picture)

I have a '2000 Sedona, called Carnival in France, 2.9 CDTI automatic

Patrick

snipped-for-privacy@free.fr

giraffe a écrit :

Reply to