Sedona power stering fluid

What type of power steering fluid is required in the 2003 kia sedona? I noticed there is a red fluid in the resevoir but any that say they are
compatible seem to be a clear fluid?
If it is red then I would suggest that it is the same as Auto Transmission fluid. The manual I have is french and I cannot find any reference in there.
Hi,
In the shop manual, concerning the 2000 model, :     1.05 US Qt of ATF M-III or DESRON-IIE
Patrick (Kia Carnival 2.9 TD...Carnival in France instead of Sedona in the USA and UK)
Pete a crit:

Pete in the 2000 owner manual, page 7-55 : liquide de direction assite : Dexron IIE ou M-III If you have a later manual, maybe it's different
Patrick
Pete a crit: