Sedona recall

I saw a recall notice at the Kia dealer this morning (4-4-2005) recalling all 2003-2004 Kia Sedona's because of a problem in the accellerator linkage. you can probabily get a copy of it on the NHTSA site. this one was marked URGENT, so if you have a Sedona, I would look into this ASAP.

Reply to
helix

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 15:47:40 -0400, someone posing as helix donned fireproof bloomers and chiseled in the wall:

I got it. It only affects the linkage when subjected to freezing temperatures. Never gonna happen here. In fact I can't imagine driving anything less than a snow cat if it freezes. :)

There's a second one, which should be taken care of asap - the bolts in teh second/third row seat belt harness units apparently aren't up to specs. Kia suggests replacing them.

Reply to
Perfect Reign