Altima Recall

Today I received a recall for my 2006 Altima for problems with the Electronic Control Module. It says that the Nissan Dealer will reprogram my ECM due to problems with the engine stopping suddenly due to the ECM.

The recall deals with 2002 & 2005-2006 Altimas & Sentras equipped with the

2.5 liter engine.

Anyone elase received this notice? If so, have you had the module reprogrammed and did you experience any problems or was it better?

Thanks

Reply to
acornct_dad