To Phil

Yeah my IPs server had problems and mypost just piled up then they got things fixed and everything went to the Kia forum. Not what I really wanted to happen

Rider

Reply to
Rider

Hope it did not upset many others in the Kia forum.

Rider

Reply to
Rider

I doubt it, it's not like it's a busy group, then again there's always someone who likes to gripe about anything. Phil

Reply to
Phil