101 Questions

Depends on the kids and how many. I'd need to separate my two using the dog guard.

Lizzy

Reply to
Steve Taylor

I had a motion sickness problem if I was in the back, and so had to learn map-reading at an early age.

Reply to
David G. Bell

Alright 11mm (not that M11 is particulary common...) B-)

Precisely "lots of metal". Little bit more than a 6mm bolt into a captive nut. B-)

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Bungee cord and ratchet straps work pretty well for the more energetic children.

Reply to
Mother

Easier than strapping them to the roofrack...

Reply to
Mother

Mogadon is pretty effective.

Reply to
wayne

On or around Mon, 25 Apr 2005 09:28:21 +0100, Mother enlightened us thusly:

or a sheep trailer with a padlock on the ramp.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Mon, 25 Apr 2005 09:28:01 +0100 (BST), "Dave Liquorice" enlightened us thusly:

some of the bicycle hubs are M10.5

The ones in question, though are such that they'd have to shear for the guard to move, and 4 would have to shear for it to come out altogther. small kids probably weigh about the same as big dogs, too :-)

Reply to
Austin Shackles