110 going on ebay

Decided to put the 110 on ebay unless sold first.

It's a 1990 Station Wagon that was originally delivered to Zimbabwe, (UN I think) but returned to the UK in 2006 when it was fitted with a 200TDI by 'The Thatched Garage' in East Hoathly in Sussex . So chassis and bulkhead are in excellent condition having spent most of it's life in a dry climate. Always fly's through its MOT with no trouble. Has a full length roof rack. Practically new tyres all round, long MOT and tax. Pulls like a train when towing.

I have quite a history file with it including a Zimbabwe tax disc costing several million Zimbabwe pounds !!!

EBay buy it now price will be £4K

Reply to
Andrew Mawson