1997 4.6 HSE

Just bought the above for £16,000. 43,000 miles. Very very clean inside, not a mark on any of the leather and the paint work is perfect too!

Its had a full AA check over and in addition part of the bargain was to have the Land rover garage do the following:

Replace:

Engine management computer Battery Front windscreen

2 Tyres Track rod ends Drop drag wheel Full 4 wheel opto alighnment Gear box coupling plate leads front and rear brake pads replaced Both catalysts plus exhaust down pipes and lambda sensors Full 6 year RR service including ie all fluids changing etc New MOT

All the above has now been done to my satisfaction.

In addition, a 1 years parts and labour warranty has been included from the selling dealer.

What do you think lads? Jealous?

Reply to
Neal Morris

What do you think lads? Jealous?

Nope.

Steve. Suffolk. remove 'knujon' to e-mail

Reply to
AN6530

Neal Morris tried to scribble ...

Nope ..

But well done .. Hope you enjoy and use the RR as much as we enjoy using ours .. ;)

Reply to
Digweed .. ;)