200Tdi gearbox swapping

Just a quick question. What gearboxes will bolt straight onto the back of a

200Tdi? Now, naturally you can trace its ancestry back to the 2liter diesel from the series 1... but I suspect somewhere along the way Landrover changed the bell housing in some way ;) However, that said. I'd be a very happy chappy if it would fit to a 2A box!!

Thanks! Toby

Reply to
TVS