200tdi to a R380 in a Series IIA

Hi all. I have a Series IIA that I believe currently has a R380 in it that has a Chevy V6 in it, via a "Scotty's Adapter". I'm thinking of trying to get a 200tdi into it. Does anyone know if a 200tdi will drop into a IIA without to many modifications? Will a 200tdi mate to a R380? Are there any "gotchas" I would need to worry about with a conversion like this?

Thanks!

Reply to
jw