RRC Fitting 200Tdi to Autobox

Hello everyone,

A friend has a little project, taking a 3.9 with a conrod through the side out of his Range Rover Classic and fitting a 200Tdi into it in its place.

We want to mate it up to the 4speed ZF auto presumably with a conversion plate?

Anyone know any decent manufacturers/suppliers and any idea of what is reasonable for a conversion plate?

TIA

Chris Take the rubbish out to email me!

Reply to
Chris Ward

Forgot to say, the 200 is mated to a 5 speed manual box at the moment... Take the rubbish out to email me!

Reply to
Chris Ward