Oh yeah!

I'm now gonna buy another Range Rover classic, don't tell the wife!

Seen a decent looking 3.9 for £450 currently! That's the same money as a tow bar for the touareg!!

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (Annabel)

Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)

'"Say hello to my little friend"

Reply to
Nige

Beware of cheap classics....I bought a cheap 3.9, and have had major engine problems...currently taking it apart for the second time....oh well, you learn by your mistakes..:-(

Paul

Reply to
Pacman