24V FFR Lightweight distributor cap

Hi, does anybody know where I could get a distributor cap for a 1974 24v FFR lightweight? tried Dunsfold but they dont have any.

cheers richard

Reply to
Richard Adcock

How about the Lightweight Club or Craddocks

Rickon

Reply to
rickon nye

Craddocks don't have anything. Is the Lightweight Club the one at

?

richard

Reply to
Richard Adcock

Hi,

When I had my 24V FFR, I had all the ignition changed to "normal" as it ran at 12v anyway - hence solving problem, or are you after total originality.

Sarah

Reply to
The Hills