3 Charities Challenge

Had the first entry form arrive today, only 29 places left.....

Anyone else interested???

I will have a load of forms with me this weekend at the unofficial if anyone wants to give me their money then.

moe info at

Simon Isaacs

Think we're up for it. Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

We here in Zimbabwe just too part in this

Aim of this is to train 4x4 drivers to help scientists with ecological work.

Cheers! Graham Carter Harare Zimbabwe

mounted on chassis, waiting on a windscreen and MOT

Reply to
Graham Carter