LCIR closed!

Jerry and anyone else interested, When I went through the gate at LCIR they told me one of the reasons they are closing is because of the lack of well water for the residents and becuase of the risk of fire. I have heard so many stories but another more likely story is that they figure opening a horse camp will make them more money and be less of an impact on the area. They told me to check their website for updates on info. Here it is:

This is a huge loss for me. It was close and full of great trails from rocks, sand and ruts to mud they had it all.

After carefully packing for the trip I forgot my digital camera. Two friends had their cameras and they are good about posting them so as soon as they do, I will post a link. KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

Heres a few, not from my group but same day.

KH (more to come)

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

Here Bill, another for your collection:

Kevin in San Diego

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

We dont know the owner enough to ask him if we can use his picture. The person who took the picture doesnt mind, I just dont know about the person whose axle broke. KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

Here are some pictures from my group. Mike G a friend of mine took them. KH

Kevin in San Diego

Heres more pictures from another friend.

Kevin in San Diego

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I like that chopped back XJ, but with no reinforcement it must flex more than Bill's CJ...

;-)

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Yeah, with a chopped back and a d35 rear end and bigger tires there was no end to the possible outcomes for his day trip. None of the outcomes could possibly turn out well ;) KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego