3 ltr Nissan engine!!

can any body give an opinion on the above engine good or bad for towing in a Range Rover or suggest what type it would be, 4 cylinder 3 litre.

Richard

-- To reply remove " spam "

Reply to
Rich

I've driven a 110 (and worked on several more) with a Nissan FD33 fitted (a 4 cylinder 3.3 litre lump). The engine is 100HP in it's NA form and about 120HP in turbo form. The NA one I drove went reasonably well but would probably be a bit underpowered for towing. There are later incarnations of the FD engine with 3.5, 4.2 and 4.6 litre capacity. The turbo 4.6 version might be very interesting with 170HP available!

Assuming you're in the UK it appears there is a conversion kit for sale here -

EMB