Now on Ebay - My Discovery 300tdi ES 1995

All,

As per previous post here it is with latest photo's -

Air con is being fixed next week.

cheers

Reply to
GS

Just for interest and in the remote possibility that my son could afford it, have you any idea of how many mpg you get? I've never had a diesel automatic, so would have no idea what to expect. I appreciate that it depends on the use it is put to.

In message , GS writes

Reply to
Bill

Hi Bill,

I was getting about 500 - 520 on a tank full of BP ultimate Diesel. I think that works out about 30/31mpg.

cheers

Reply to
GS

Reserve has been met and it ends this evening !! :-)

Cheers

Reply to
GS

It would help if the number was correct. :-)

Martin

Reply to
Oily

Doh...woops.