4x4bits.com

Not sure if this is just me, but whenever I've been to

usually after seeing the advert in LRO, I just can't get the website to work properly.

Most of the images don't load, and if I try to go into the shop, which redirects to another site, nothing comes up.

I've even tried the dreaded IE to see if it was a Firefox problem.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Gavin.

Reply to
Embo

working fine here, sorry.

Reply to
Cyberwraith

It looks I'm like you. Lots of unloaded images.

The shop link does however work with IE/Netcsape/Firefox - but once you get there I'm not convinced that it doing what it should.

Reply to
Dougal

(for example) returns a 404 here

The shop brings up:

but that site is either broken or badly designed.

Reply to
William Tasso

Thanks for those, I'm glad that it's not just me who has the problems with the images, and the shop !

It's a shame really as some of the stuff in the adverts looks good value, but if you can't order anything they're wasting their money on adverts.

Oh well, plenty more fish in sea.

Gavin.

Reply to
Embo