90 300tdi wanted.

Have a need for a Defender 90 300TDI, cash waiting for a late, lowish mileage any body style either damaged or as near mint as possible. Also I have for sale my 2004 Defender 90XS in Tonga green with 12,000 miles on the clock, very nice car. Andy Sargeant

07802 246100
Andy Sargeant

Had enough of the TD5?

Huw

Reply to
Huw

very hard to find lowish milage 300's, would pay good money for the right one.

Regards

Andy.

Reply to
Andy Sargeant

In message , Andy Sargeant writes

Andy you have just missed a mint S plate CSW with 40k

But I do have an R plate that needs a bit of refirb before putting it up for sale.

Tax runs out this month so will have to stop the wife from using it.

Reply to
Marc Draper

On or around Mon, 19 Sep 2005 10:59:59 +0100, Marc Draper enlightened us thusly:

not exactly a 90. Mind, I love the CSK - it uses IIRC the original panels and 2-door body, and that makes one of the nicest-looking RRs around, although the LSE runs it close.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

I think CSW means county station wagon, not CSK... :) The latter is pretty rare on an S-plate!

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

On or around Tue, 20 Sep 2005 15:00:45 +0100, Tim Hobbs enlightened us thusly:

bugger. How did I read it as CSK?

my comments about the CSK still stand though. Wanted one when they first appeared and still do.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

In news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Tim Hobbs blithered:

I just love the idea of a countersunk Range Rover!

Reply to
GbH