90 CSW WANTED

I have cash burning a hole in my pocket for a late 300tdi 90 CSW or a late TD5, must be low miles and very good condition, please if you have something or know of a landy that would suite my requirements contact me by e-mail or phone me on 07802 246100. Many thanks Andy. snipped-for-privacy@ajstyres.co.uk J8 M25 Surrey.

Reply to
Andy Sargeant

Andy,

Would....

be any good to you?

Steve. Suffolk. remove 'knujon' to e-mail

Reply to
AN6530