looking for 300Tdi engine, gbox, tbox for D90/110

People Hi,

I am looking for a complete assembly of Defender 300Tdi engine, gearbox and transfer box including all bits required to make it fit in a D90 currently fitted with a damaged 2.5 TD.

Also looking for a one or two complete late type CSW specifications hardtop assemblies (including the 3rd door) for Defender 90 vehicles (preferably removed from Tdi or TD5 vehicles)

Also for a good and complete 3.9 V8 engine (including all electronics, hoses, relays, air filter housing, ancillaries) and maybe a 3.9 engine block.

Payment in cash, credit card or PayPal. I can arrange shipment to Greece if you can palettize or package the items.

Kindly advise

Take care Pantelis Giamarellos LAND ROVER CLUB OF GREECE

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos