A happy SIIA

After spending LOTS of notes on a brand new Zenith 361V carb its running like never before. Noticed though that the only people that seem to be stocking genuine carbs appear to be Landrover themselves.

Its running like the bomb now, I guess I'll have to go laning soon to break something =0) !

Reply to
Spozza

On or around Mon, 22 Sep 2003 08:14:51 +0000 (UTC), Spozza enlightened us thusly:

put a weber 34-summat on my series II ages ago, in place of a defunct Solex, which worked pretty well.

Reply to
Austin Shackles