ABS Freelander sensor to Greece (pantelis for Richard Beamends)

Richard Hi,

I tried leaving a voice mail to your mobile phone but I guess you must have not got it.

We can proceed with the ABS sensor but could it possible to also give me quotation for a pair (LH and RH) sliders for a Freelander's sunroof? The vehicle is an XYxxxxxx VIN serial number (1999 model year?) and part number should be EFI100020 (RH) and EFI100030 (LH). Only the RH side one appears to be damaged but the owner has read somewhere that it is better to change both.

Does anyone know whether this is the part that creates the problem with the Freelander's sticky sunroof?

Thanks for your quotation (Richard) and to everybody for their input in relation to the sunroof's possible problem.

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

Followed up by e-mail.