PING to BEAMENDS (Richard) from Pantelis

Richard Hi,

Have tried to send you an e-mail directly to your e-mail address but I suspect it has not been delivered. Could you please get in touch with my? (pantgATotenetDOTgr)

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

You (should have) had mail - about 8.30am

Cheers Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Still ponering a Greace-Ball rally '07..... Thought you said Air con would not be required... last news bulliten I saw peeps were busy kicking dust left right and centre

;-)

Joking aside, I hope everyone gets back to normal with as little loss as possible.

Lee D.

Reply to
Lee_D

Lee Hi,

I think we will be able to organise the Greece-Ball for 2007.

A very bad situation with the forest fires in Halkidiki region. Furtunately it appears there are no fatalities but the loss of property is on a huge scale with summer houses, small hotels and camping sites being charred.

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos