AC Condenser

Service report on Bertha (94 Disco) is leaking, or has leaked - ac not working. Can the condenser be repaired or is it a replace job.

** I will fix everything on her ! what is it with a Landy I've only had it for three weeks and the jobs are mounting

1) rattling coming from either the aicon pump or the wheel direcly below (Idler?)

2) full service to change the cambelt

3) remove Catalyst - release more power

4) fit new CD player

5) replace upper light clusters to incorporate side light and indicators

6) fit arch extensions and side strips

7) find out where the "clunk" in the drivetrain is coming from

8) left it for last ! fix aircon before summer

The price to pay for driving what I think is the best car ! I hate driving my company "jellymould" now.

Reply to
StaffBull

(snip) If it is the condenser, not a joint, it is a replace job. JD

Reply to
JD

There seem to be quite a few second hand ones around though on ebay / swap shops etc.

Reply to
David French