Aha part 247766 has come loose

Looking at the parts manual I now know what has come loose behind the pulley, part 2447766 described as a "mud excluder" and held on by 8 screws, all of which have obviosly come out.

It looks an awkward bugger to replace cos I can't see how to get at it without removing the radiator to remove the pulley unless I had extremely long arms and amazing agility.

I assume it is safe to run for the time being with this thing off, so long as I am not going through any mud,

any suggestions?

Reply to
Larry