Alarm/Imobiliser Plipper Battery

I seem to have to renew the battery every 3 or 4 months on my 1996 90 CSW which is so different to my experience with other cars

Is this usual or what might the problem be

Reply to
Julian Pollard

Tight pockets, keeping the button pressed? Or lots of genuine use? It also depends on your source of the button/coin cell's. Some don't last as long as others. (Old stock?)

Dave B.

(Bored, in a hotel room near blackpool.)

Reply to
Mr Dave Baxter